V3 N38: Weekly Insights and Ideas
SuperMax The Conversionator
This week’s edition includes an overview on how reviews and social media content impacts shopper purchase, steps to take for fast website indexing, user experience pitfalls to avoid, a customer pain-point checklist, and tips for accelerating your SEO:
– It’s the responsibility of a marketer to make the consumer ZMOT (Zero Moment of Truth) more social and more memorable. Convince & Convert explains how and why in The Impact of Reviews and Other Social Media Content on Shopper Purchase
– Business 2 Community contributor Yasir Khan’s A Step-by-Step Guide to Fast Website Indexing outlines the top link building steps you can follow so search engine spiders will crawl and index your website fast
– You may lose sales due to numerous factors that are out of your control but there are several user experience annoyances that you can control. In 9 User Experience Pitfalls That Repel Website Visitors Kissmetircs shares some things that send users away from your website, all of which are within your power to reverse
– Are You Making It Hard For Customers To Buy From You?, the third in a series on customer complaints and problems from Fast Company contributor Don Peppers, shares a customer pain-point checklist designed to minimize obstacles encountered during the buying process
– By implementing effective SEO strategies and giving your audience what they came for, you can quickly become the master of your domain. To help you get the most out of your site, 12 Most contributor Matt Beswick put together 12 Most Effective Ways to Accelerate Your SEO
That will cover it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
Donna has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog.