Weekly insights and ideas – The Conversionator V3 N18
This week’s edition includes insights into how website design can impact the bottom line, ideas for handling ‘expired content’, ways to earn your landing page visitor’s trust, the importance of aesthetics and style on your website, and using post scripts in your email marketing:
– Does Website Design Impact The Bottom Line? from KISSmetrics explores professional research that can potentially offer insights into what priorities a business should have on its web design, addresses the common questions that many website owners have, and attempts to offer tangible solutions
– Handling expired content can be an overwhelming experience. How Should You Handle Expired Content? from SEOmoz defines and shares a detailed process to manage ‘expired content’
– HubSpot compiled 10 Foolproof Ways to Earn Your Landing Page Visitors’ Trust which breaks down landing page characteristics so you can reduce landing page friction to earn the trust of your landing page visitors and capture more of them as leads
– Business 2 Community breaks down a few mistakes to avoid if you want your site to compete with the best in How Visual and Content Mistakes Are Killing Your Company Website, a helpful reminder that you need to take aesthetics and style seriously
– Post scripts can be a very powerful tool. MarketingProfs’ P.S. Five Tips to Increase Email Click-Through Rates http://www.marketingprofs.com/articles/2012/7719/ps-five-tips-to-increase-email-click-through-rates explains why email marketers should use post scripts in their messages, along with five ways to create powerful email post scripts
That will cover it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
Donna has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog.