™ V3 N29: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition focuses on ecommerce and includes pricing research insights, tips to increase ecommerce conversion rates, merchandising best practices, thank-you page leverage points, and easy-to-use digital shopping website examples:
- An Easy Way to Make Your Prices Seem Lower from Roger Dooley’s Neuromarketing covers new research showing that punctuation and decimals can make a difference in how people perceive prices
– Using the techniques PPC Hero contributor Dave Rosborough shares in Two Ways to Improve Ecommerce Conversion Rates you can improve the efficiency of your checkout process while leaving your customers wanting to come back for more
– A key challenge to online merchandising is that ecommerce merchandisers usually only have visitor clicks to base their decisions on. 5 Ways to Take Merchandising to the Next Level from Monetate shares five best practices from ecommerce experts that will help you merchandise online like a pro
– Entrepreneur contributor Yanik Silver’s Uncover Your Site’s Overlooked Profit Opportunities highlights some tiny “profit leverage” points of a thank-you page
– SpyreStudios compiled 35 UX-Inspired E-Commerce Website Layouts a collection of astoundingly easy-to-use digital shopping websites that are all built and designed for the best user experience possible
That will round it up for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
Donna has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog.