The Conversionator™ V2 N31: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition is a collection of tips covering call-to-action buttons, email newsletters, QR codes, local marketing and eye tracking:
- On pages where a call-to-action is the focus, one of the most important features is the conversion button itself. 4 Tips to Supercharge Call-To-Action Buttons from HubSpot offers a few tips to make your buttons more successful
- It takes time, money and energy to produce a newsletter that people look forward to reading, enjoy and are willing to pass on to their friends and colleagues. Entrepreneur’s How to Make Your Email Newsletter a Must-Read for Your Customers is a helpful guide to plan for newsletter success
- Unbounce shares the ways 2D barcodes like QR code and Microsoft Tag can improve conversion rates and help achieve your business goals in 10 Ways to Use QR Codes for Better Conversion Rates
- If you are a local business looking to ramp up your online marketing campaign, Flowtown’s The Ultimate Guide To Online Marketing for Local Businesses provides strategies to help you get ahead of competitors in your region by putting your business in front of targeted online visitors in both local search and social media
- What Everyone Should Know About The Human Eye from Gazehawk shares eye tracking tips developed using insights into everything about the human eye to find out where your visitors navigate your website
That wraps it up for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.