The Conversionator™ V2 N30: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition offers a subscriber engagement checklist, a SEO ranking factors infographic, advice on optimizing social sharing, a reminder of the impact website typos have on conversion rates, and 60 tips on creating a successful website:
- Given at least 60% of email recipients ignore communications, effective email campaigns rely on engaged subscribers. To help you get your engagement rates up MarketingProfs shares How to Keep Your Subscribers Engaged: A Checklist
- Search Engine Land’s The Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors is a handy infographic created to help clear away some of the mystery and fear for those new to SEO, and provide a “reset” for those who are experienced
- Curating – and sharing – a blog or website is essential to rapidly growing (and maintaining) your business. Optimizing Your Social Sharing from Flowtown shows how to optimize your social sharing with as little difficulty as possible
- How Do You Spell Website Success? Correctly! from Search Engine Watch is a helpful reminder of why typos kill conversion rates and the importance of correcting typos on websites
- From its usability and content to its design and marketing, Creative Boom offers 60 Ways To Create a Successful Website to ensure your website or online portfolio is working as it should to turn web visitors into customers
That covers it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.