The Conversionator™ V2 N14: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition is focused on social media and offers some Facebook, Twitter, blog content, and general social media tips along with a social media marketing industry report:
- Small Business News: Small Biz Facebook Tips from Small Business Trends is a bountiful roundup of links about how to make Facebook and other social media work for your small business today
- Small Business Trends compiled another roundup post in their Small Business News: Small Biz Twitter Tips designed for effective use of twitter to communicate and boost your brand
- Making your content easy to share is one step towards having readers show up every day to your blog. Jeff Bullas offers tips on the art and science of being shared online in 21 Power Tips To Get Your Blog Content Shared On Facebook and Twitter
- Business 2 Community shares helpful tips designed to help you make the best use of social media to grow the reputation, client base and visibility of your business in 10 Social Media Tips You Can’t Afford to Miss
- To understand how marketers are using social media, Social Media Examiner commissioned the 2011 Social Media Marketing Industry Report providing insights into the who, what, where, when, and why of social media marketing
That will do it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.