The Conversionator™ V2 N39: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition offers tips on social sharing optimization, deciding between infographics or articles, creating an ‘Engagement Zone’, promoting your small business using social media, and some insights into decision making and willpower:
- By making it easy for others to share your content to their networks, you’ll be significantly extending the reach of your content. HubSpot offers some suggestions to do just that in 7 Ways to Optimize Content for Social Sharing
- It’s hard to know when a topic would perform well socially as a linkbait article, and not as a blog post. Infographics or Articles: Which Type of Content is Best for Your Idea? from BlueGlass is a simple guide to help you understand which content type is right for the topic or idea that’s been selected
- Econsultancy presents the idea of an ‘Engagement Zone’ that integrates content access, next steps, calls-to-action and marketing automation into a custom conversion solution in Create An ‘Engagement Zone’ to Increase Lead Capture Rates for Your Funnel
- Forbes shares a presentation to help with online social media strategy in How to Use Social Media to Promote Your Small Business and be sure to view the comments on that post, lots of good ideas and feedback there as well
- In a recent study of one million people around the world, researchers found that most viewed self-control as their biggest weakness and character failure. Business Insider pulled out some of the best takeaways in 14 Facts About Decision Making And Willpower
That does it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.