The Conversionator™ V2 N12: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition covers a list of helpful small business web applications, insights to understanding micro conversions, Wikipedia listings, the art of persuasion and 404 error pages:
- Small Business Trends put together a handy list of 101 Small Business Web Applications You Must Check Out From sales to legal to productivity tools you’re sure to find a few helpful ones on this list
- Understanding Micro conversion is part of the process of understanding why the vast majority of your customers walk away from your site without doing anything. Unbounce’s Micro Conversions: The Key to Maximum Lifetime Customer Value offers a more holistic view you can take on conversion that will help Improve your website and business
- Want a Wikipedia listing but not sure how to get it? Search Engine Watch’s How Small Businesses Can Get a Link from Wikipedia is an outline of a four-step strategy for Wikipedia linkage mastery
- Psychologists have been studying how we try to influence each other for many years and The Psychology of Persuasion from PsyBlog is an informative collection of influence research insights
- User experience is everything and the error page is a common facet in web design that is often overlooked. Building a Constructive 404 Error Page (With Examples) from Design Shack covers a few ideas in forming terrific 404 error pages
That will do it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.