™ V3 N15: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition includes tips and tactics for affordable marketing of your business, a how-to guide on using Google Analytics for Google+, basic SEO principles for small businesses, a bit of insight into the psychology of pricing, and ideas to help grow your email marketing list:
– Search Engine Watch’s 63 Free (or Almost Free) Ways to Market Your Business is chock-full of marketing tips and tactics that any business can use to generate publicity, buzz, and awareness
– Google Analytics has recently launched a new set of reports called Social reports. The Definitive Guide to Google+ Analytics from Online Behavior explains how to use Google Analytics in order to understand Google+ in-site interactions and off-site interactions
– Business 2 Community shares 6 Ways to Get More From Your SEO, basic principles designed to help small business owners get more value from their SEO efforts
– A recent research study showed when prices were listed with the dollar sign, customers spent less and when the dollar sign was absent, they tended to spend more. Fast Company explores a few pricing studies in The Psychology Behind The Sweet Spots Of Pricing
– The average email marketing database degrades by about 25% every year. 25 Clever Ways to Grow Your Email Marketing List from HubSpot suggests simple ways to add fresh contacts to your email marketing campaigns
That will cover it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
Donna has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog.