™ V2 N48: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition covers copyright fair use in regards to images, using QR codes for better conversion rates, spelling importance in regards to SEO, a bunch of ecommerce websites tips and techniques for SEO, and dos and don’ts for building a website:
– Social Media Examiner explains what exactly copyright is, what it covers, and looks at the concept of fair use as it pertains to using images online in Copyright Fair Use and How it Works for Online Images
– Search Engine Watch shares ways 2D barcodes like QR code and Microsoft Tag can improve conversion rates and help achieve your business goals in How to Use QR Codes for Better Conversion Rates
– Google claims spelling is not one of the 200+ quality signals studied when evaluating content and site quality but it does have some weight when determining the SEO power of a Web page, as Why Spelling Matters for SEO from MarketingProfs points out
– Web SEO Analytics put together 60 SEO Tips & Online Marketing Techniques For Ecommerce Websites a well-organized list of techniques that can be used in order to improve the Online Marketing presence of an ecommerce website
– If you do it right, your website can be the best marketing tool you have. Build a Killer Website: 19 Dos and Don’ts from Inc. Magazine shares tips from lya Pozin, founder of the Web design firm Ciplex, on how not to screw it up
That wraps it up for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.