™ V3 N11: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition covers landing page basics, free or affordable internet marketing tools, business blog post type suggestions, the ongoing battle between verbs and adjectives, and ecommerce product page essentials:
– To convert prospects into leads it sometimes requires getting back to basics. 5 Conversion Basics to Remember for Any Landing Page from ion interactive outlines landing page basics to check for in case you’re missing any of the essentials
– Search Engine Watch put together 78 Resources For Every Internet Marketer’s Toolkit which is divided into nine sections and the best part is they all fall into the free or affordable category
– The key to a successful business blog is variety so mix it up with different types of posts. Entrepreneur offers a compilation of 50 types of blog posts that can draw new visitors and help build customer relationships in Need Ideas for Your Business Blog? Here Are 50
– Verbs or adjectives? Harvard Lesson: Verbs Beat Adjectives from Roger Dooley’s Neuromarketing highlights lessons learned by Harvard Business School which no doubt will add more fuel to the debate among copywriters about verbs vs. adjectives
– Practical eCommerce shares 10 Most Important Features of Ecommerce Product Pages, of the most important and critical features to have on your product pages to improve conversions.
That will round it up it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
Donna Roberts has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog