™ V2 N43: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition covers keyword usage for content marketing and SEO, ways to smooth the process from headlines to calls to action, benefits of Alltop to small businesses, mobile campaign best practices, and a free business tools resource list:
– Content marketing Institute’s Where and When Your Keywords Really Matter for Content Marketing and SEO explores where and when keywords actually matter for search rankings and where and when they don’t
– KISSmetrics shares 10 Simple Ways to Increase Conversions by Reducing Friction designed to get website prospects all the way from the headline to the call to action, including a handy summary of all the main points talked about in a checklist that you can use right away
– 6 Benefits of Alltop for Small Business Marketers from DIY Marketers explains what Alltop is and how small businesses can stay informed on practically anything utilizing Alltop. Keep in mind there are also benefits that can result from submitting your own blog to Alltop so be sure to check the Alltop submission requirements
– With Google predicting 15% of Black Friday searches will be done on mobile, iMedia Connection’s The 5 Essentials To Launching a Mobile Campaign is a helpful checklist of best practices to reach out to the right customers and ensure your mobile campaign launches without a hitch
– Under 30 CEO compiled 20 Free Tools for Entrepreneurs to Improve Their Business, a list of twenty 100% free resources that have been recommended by small business owners, some of which also offer Premium options
That should do it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.