V2 N50: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition includes findings from psychology studies to help increase conversions, a reminder about sources of website errors, and tips on Slideshare, mobile commerce SEO, and customer communication:
– Understanding how the mind operates is an essential part of marketing and conversions, and always has been. Learn How To Increase Your Conversions From These 5 Consumer Psychology Studies from KISSmetrics provides key takeaways from five psychology studies to think about how you can incorporate the findings into your own business
– Slideshare dubbed itself as ‘The Quiet Giant of Content Marketing’ and Pushing Social’s 7 Ways To Use Slideshare To Get More Blog Traffic shares compelling stats to support Slideshare’s claim along with some tips to get you started sharing on Slideshare
– Search Engine Land’s Tips For Optimizing Content In Mobile Commerce SEO is a helpful guide to identifying your mobile commerce site’s issues, choosing a method for managing the workflow, and singling-out the products that need revising to help you adapt your page designs to fit the content
– 9 Ways to Improve Customer Communication on Your Website from Mashable includes tips to make your website design and customer service more approachable, and thus, gain the trust of more customers
– Website errors seriously undermine the user experience, erode trust and confidence, and impact return on marketing spend. Econsultancy’s Website Errors Corrupt Marketing Efforts From Within highlights how immature web governance processes and a general over-reliance on content management systems (CMS) for quality control add to the equation
That covers it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
About Donna Roberts:
Donna has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog.