The Conversionator V3 N19 – Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition includes forgotten content marketing assets, Net Promoter Score insights, tips for Google-proofing small business SEM and for conducting competitive intelligence assessments, and seeing Instagram in a new way:
- Most businesses are sitting on a treasure trove of entertaining and relevant content that their prospects and customers would love. 5 Content Marketing Assets You Forgot You Had from Convince & Convert suggests five places to look for interesting content to share
- Increasingly, companies are adopting the Net Promoter Score as the corporate metric. 10 Things To Know About Net Promoter Scores And The User Experience from Measuring Usability explains 10 things to know about the Net Promoter Score if you’re concerned about improving the user experience
- There have always been many shades of gray in SEO, which is why language matters, and how small business thinks and talks about SEM guides action. Search Engine Watch offers up How to Google-Proof Your Small Business SEM Strategy so that small business can continue to enjoy the benefits of Google’s massive traffic
- Competitive intelligence assessments empowers you to anticipate and face challenges seen and unseen. 10 Tips For ‘Spying’ On Your Competition from CBS News Sales Machine shares 10 perfectly legal ways to conduct online “espionage”
- Although Instagram is primarily used among smartphone owners and consumers to document their daily activities, 4 Ways to Make Instagram Work for Your Small Business from Flowtown shows how businesses can also tap into Instagram’s popularity and utilize the app to reach their customers on a more intimate scale
That will round it up for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
Donna has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog.