The Conversionator™ V2 N17: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition includes tips on using web forms, using Google AdWords for behavioral insights, and using advanced social media search, along with an explanation of Google’s new algorithm and some motivating reasons to blog:
- When planning your post-click marketing strategy you want to ensure your roadmap is clear from pre-click to post-conversion. Are Your Forms Collecting the Right Information? from Business 2 Community can help you determine what to ask for in your forms
- Econsultancy offers some compelling points in 25 Reasons Why You Should Be Blogging in case you haven’t yet taken up blogging or have slowed it down
- Google added a new tool for PPC advertisers that helps provide useful statistics into search behavior throughout their buying process. 5 Behavioral Insights You Can Learn From Search Funnels from ClickZ is an easy to understand tutorial to help you do just that
- The goal of the Google Panda update involves the filtering of low quality or duplicate pages that are deemed “not useful” to users. Junta 42 shares insights into Google’s algorithm update along with 4 Steps to Make Google’s Panda Update Work for You
- Social media search allows the ability to tap into thousands of real-time updates. How To: Get the Most Out of Advanced Social Media Search from Mashable aims to tackle some more advanced social search functionality so that you can make the most out of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
That does it for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.