The Conversionator™ V3 N41: Weekly Insights and Ideas
This week’s edition includes website design suggestions, tips on optimizing social networks for SEO, 7 social psychology studies to help improve conversions, how to optimize product reviews, and website usability ideas to boost site confidence:
- Creative Guerrilla Marketing’s When NOT to Be a Guerrilla: Website Design 101, shares guest contributor Shanna Mallon’s suggestions for when and why it makes more sense to be bland and boring to achieve the best results.
– To help you get more from your local search optimization strategy, Portent’s How to Optimize Social Networks for Local SEO explains why you can’t ignore social optimization, how to align your social networks with your website information and where to start your local social optimization strategy
– Copyblogger complied seven social psychology research studies that will help you understand what makes many of your customers “tick”, and what you can do to create a more effective selling experience in 7 Social Psychology Studies to Help You Convert Prospects into Paying Customers
– Econsultancy guest blogger Fabian Alvares’ How to Optimise Your Product Reviews for Higher Conversion Rates looks at the contrast between a weak and strong review, and provides three simple questions you should ask to strengthen your product reviews and close more sales
- Usability Tests can help visitors stay on your site longer, giving direct input on how users are using the site and how different methods can help evaluate a user interface without involving users. With that in mind, ICON put together tips that will help ease the usability for users in 10 Usability Tips to Boost Website Confidence
That will round it up for this week and I’ll leave you with a quick reminder to request one free conversion idea for your website as well as to signup for our blog updates and conversion tips newsletter. If you have any tips, suggestions, or resources you’d like to share please leave us a comment below and please feel free to suggest topics that you would like to see covered in future Conversionator posts.
Donna has been in the Marketing and Research fields for over 20 years working with a wide array of industries and contributes The Conversionator weekly roundup post to the Diamond Website Conversion blog.